OUR MISSION STATEMENT
As God’s stewards, believing in one Lord, one Faith, one Baptism, we, the members of Redeemer Lutheran Church hold our sacred mission to be that of evangelizing and equipping God’s people to live, teach, and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to our fellowship, our community, and our world.
Pastor Schinbeckler comes to Redeemer from Holy Redeemer Lutheran Church in Sandusky, Michigan, where he served for two years. Prior to that, he served Peace Lutheran Church near Fayetteville, Arkansas.
He received his undergraduate education at Indiana-Purdue University of Fort Wayne, Indiana and graduated from Concordia Theological Seminary (Fort Wayne) in 2013.
Pastor: Reverend David Schinbeckler
Secretary: Rebecca Darga
Elders: George Syrianoudis, Greg Patoray,
Ernie Avery, Bob Ayars
Chairman of Board of Directors:
Sunday School Superintendent:
Youth Director: Bev Povec
Pastor David Schinbeckler
Short history of Redeemer
We began as a “Mission” congregation of 20 members on May 23, 1948. Our name, Redeemer Lutheran Church was selected October 10, 1949 to reflect our faith and we became a chartered member of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS) in November 1949. We met in a reconstructed church building in the Wickliffe area until the current property on Canfield-Niles Road was purchased in 1967. Redeemer’s new church building was dedicated on November 16, 1969. An addition was dedicated on September 16, 1984 to add more office space and a spacious narthex. Our Christian family continues to "Live", "Teach" and "Proclaim" the Gospel of Jesus Christ to our fellowship, our community, and our world.